This document describes the privacy practices for Legend Zero Entertainment ("Legend Zero"). It makes it clear how Legend Zero
treats personal information that Legend Zero collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Legend Zero
sites and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address,
or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
The websites maintained by Legend Zero's affiliates and business partners post and administer their own privacy policies regarding the use
of your information. Please read these policies carefully before taking advantage of their services. This policy makes clear that Legend Zero
could merge with or be acquired by another entity. Should this occur, you should expect that Legend Zero would share some or all of your
information with the other entity.
How We Collect Information
Legend Zero collects personal information when you visit Legend Zero property pages or the pages of Legend Zero partners, and when you submit
user information to a Legend Zero site or you use Legend Zero products or services. Legend Zero may combine information about you that we have with
information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
Information We Collect Via Log Files and Cookies
While a user is on a Legend Zero property, we automatically track certain information through log files and, on some pages, through cookies. This information
includes a user's most recent visit, the URL they came from, the URL they visit next, the browser they are using, and their IP address.
Information We Collect Via User Submission
We may ask users for personal information when they:
- Register with Legend Zero
- enter a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion, either sponsored by us or one of our business partners
- take one of our polls or fill out a marketing survey
- sign up for and/or use Legend Zero services
- When providing Legend Zero with information, you may be asked for information such as your name, email
address, birth date, gender, and zip code.
Once you register with Legend Zero and sign in to our services, you
are not anonymous to us.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- to better understand the demographics, interests and behavior of our collective audience
- to deliver advertisements and promotions targeted to our users' interests
- to deliver prizes
- to deliver promotional information from Legend Zero or its sponsors, provided the user opted in for these notifications.
Who Else Might See The Information We Collect
Legend Zero does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide
products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or to the following:
- Our business development partners who provide services to Legend Zero and its users, who each maintain their own privacy policies.
- Advertisers and partners using aggregate anonymous data to profile our collective audience.
- Third parties with whom our partners share aggregate anonymous information.
- Advertising agencies, consultants, and market research companies pursuant to confidentiality agreements.
These companies may use your personal information to help Legend Zero communicate with you. However,
these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Law enforcement, other government officials or third parties to comply with applicable law or legal process or to protect the personal
safety of our users or the public, or if a user violates Legend Zero's terms of service.
- Entities that are not affiliated with Legend Zero may provide certain products and/or services on behalf of Legend Zero.
How You Can Delete, Update or Correct Your Personal Information
To delete, update or correct personal information or to stop receiving promotional e-mails from Legend Zero, simply edit your Legend Zero web profile to remove any information you
no longer want shared.
How Your Information Is Protected
Legend Zero takes reasonable precautions to protect information you transmit from loss, misuse or alteration by using
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology along with SMF Forum Security features to protect sensitive information and a series of firewalls to protect our internal systems.
Children Under 13
Our sites may not be used by children under 13. Legend Zero prohibits registration by, and Legend Zero will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13. This requirement will be posted at points of data collection within Legend Zero, such as registration for services.